Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Journey: a very short review

One of my distractions over the Labor Day weekend was the Playstation game Journey.

It's an interesting experience, quite mesmerizing, and it's easy to lose several hours when you're in it.

It's quite non-traditional, though, so don't expect to be doing something that you expected.

I got the Collector's Edition, because they threw in copies of Flow and Flower as part of the package.

Flow and Flower are even less traditional than Journey.

I'm looking forward to spending some more time with Journey, though hopefully I'll find some sort of resource that helps explain at least some of the messages that Journey is trying to send to me; otherwise I fear that almost all of it is going above my head.

I can report, however, that it definitely helps to have a 8-year-old grand-daughter to play the game with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment