Monday, May 13, 2013

C10M Resources

So I happened to spend some time listening to this video today, which led me to: C10M

Scalability. It's the question that drives us. It's an anomaly inherent to the programming of the matrix.

The essays were interesting; I'm looking forward to more of his articles.

The articles Graham has already written led me to Packet Processing on Intel® Architecture

Packet processing while executing other workloads on an Intel processor reduces hardware costs, simplifies the application development environment, and reduces time to market. The Intel DPDK is also playing a critical role in Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)

I also thought that Performance Optimization might be pretty interesting, but attempting to read more kept running me into "register with our marketing department" pages...

Anyway, it was interesting enough that I thought I'd pass it all along and see what sort of "yeah, that's cool, but check *this* out!" sort of feedback I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment